Welcome to BIO-SYSTEMS SA
BIO-SYSTEMS SA offers scientific services and products for the biological treatment of effluent.
Bio-Systems developed a range of microbial cultures to redress the imbalances caused by man’s modern lifestyle. Our techniques are non-invasive compared with chemical disposal and dig-load-carting which waste energy and generate carbon emissions.
Bio-Systems solutions are simple, cost effective and promote efficient corporate governance, see our Case histories.
We advise and provide products for the bioremediation of oil-contaminated soils, the bioaugmentation of urban, agricultural and rural effluent streams and the re-use of grey water.
Municipal – sewage conveyance and water treatment works
- Domestic – septic tanks, soakaways, pit latrines and the re-use of grey water
- Industrial – the treatment of effluent streams in grease traps and interceptors, the clean up of oil spills, floors and odour control
- Agricultural – animal slurries, crop processing and mechanical waste, rural sewage and algae infestations
- Catering - help for food and beverage outlets such as restaurants, supermarkets, butcheries, bars, B&Bs etc.
- Many and various special applications
How we do it
Harnessing the positive effects of microbes safely remedies most modern day effluent problems without harming the environment, please see How 'bugs' actually work. Our microbial products are more efficient than commercially available enzymes. Find out why: Enzymes vs microbes.
For URGENT assistance click here
Biosystems SA is Water Institute of South Africa accredited. Our biological products are prepared by ISO9002 certified Bio-Systems Inc, a registered Lloyds Quality Company.
WHATEVER THE EFFLUENT PROBLEM, BIO-SYSTEMS HAS THE PRODUCT THAT WILL SOLVE IT, NATURALLY